Saturday, August 28, 2010

Walleyball???

I was introduced to the new and crazy sport of Walleyball this last week. I must admit that I soon found myself addicted to this sport. The sport is a combination of Volleyball inside a racket ball court. You are allowed to hit the ball off the walls which allows for some crazy game play.  I think I am in love with this new and crazy sport and if anyone would like to play just get in touch with me. We usually play around nine o'clock.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is a serious emotion! I'm glad it came to you so easily and that you found a positive outlet for something you really love.

    I played walleyball last week and it was FUN!! I also played racket ball and got hit :( hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sport sounds awesome! I like the idea of combining traditional sports to make a sport that's crazy and fun. My roommate and I have talked about playing racket ball...neither of us have every played before. I'd also like to try walleyball. I doubt I'd be very good at it though! I suppose fun is all that matters though right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i used to play this in college a lot - we would compete against the other houses, then my coach found out i was playing IM sports and it was either wallyball or golf... i chose golf - welcome to eng 103!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found myself playing walleyball in my high school wellness class. I like the sport I feel because it feels like you can get so high above the net then an actual game of volleyball. I love how the walls surround you so you have different approaches to the game. good post Jonesy

    ReplyDelete