Sunday, November 7, 2010

Facebook

Oh how social networks bring people together. This past week I had added a girl on Facebook because I thought she was very attractive. We have been talking all week and hanging out. I'm really glad I added her. I just thought it was really funny how Facebook could bring people together.

3 comments:

  1. I agree it's a great social network that brings people closer. I know if I didn't have facebook I would lose a lot of close relationships with friends. Gotta love the social networks

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really weird to think how much we rely on technology today to keep in touch with everyone, and then compare it back to when we didn't have that technology.. I agree with Jordan I believe that if we didn't have facebook or social networks we wouldn't have as close of relationships with our friends as we do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea. I think Facebook is cool too, but sometimes it will get yo in trouble. To anyone that has girlfriends, be aware.

    ReplyDelete