Thursday, October 28, 2010

Troop Surge

The United States has launch a troop surge in the Middle East. This plan was put into place to help secure and to lock down areas already controlled by American forces. This plan calls sending additional troops into areas like Iraq and Afghanistan. Both President Bush and Obama are in favor of this even though Obama was against at first. I feel that this operation/ policy is not worth it and will cost more then what we will gain in the end.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a good subject. A lot of people think the whole "go green" thing is stupid and pointless, but I highly agree. I think it's important for people to try to reduce their waste and pollution in order to keep the planet "healthy." I think if everyone would work together, a lot of good could be done for the earth. I'm glad the government is taking initiative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This whole invasion is lasting way to long. Its time for us to start pulling out, not sending troops back in. I hope we can start seeing that and get out of their.

    ReplyDelete