I live on the second floor of Laffollette in Edward Hall. They guys on my floor are really connecting or at least on side of the hall is. I feel so bad for my RA because we are so loud and its really hard to calm us down. We all play video games and everything together and it can get a little rowdy. Also one room on my floor where my buddies Ross and Kyle live gets so loud because we spend some of our time yelling stuff out their window at passing ladies. I would just like to dedicate this post to the boys of E2. Yeah that means you to Matt!
I know exactly how you feel! One side of the K8 girls is always extremely loud. I'm pretty sure you guys can hear my neighbor(Esther) all the way on your floor. I like that everyone is coming together. Sometimes I wish the other side could be included too but oh well!
ReplyDelete