Saturday, September 11, 2010
College Football
I love waking up on Saturday morning and turning on the t.v and flipping the channel over to ESPN to find out who is all playing today. I remember being a kid and waking up on Saturdays to turn on my favorite cartoon but now my interest have changed football instead of Power Rangers. I never have a favorite college team because I love watching all the schools play. I like how every game means something. It's not like the NFL where there is always next season. This season and the ones before it and after it are all special because you have senior who are graduating and freshmen who are coming in. That is why I love Saturday College football!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know what you mean. Me and my dad would always wake up on saturdays and watch football all day long it was the best. Nothing beats those kind of days.
ReplyDelete