Thursday, September 30, 2010

Let A Sleeping Dog Sleep....

This post is dedicated to people that have been in a failed relationship. Yesterday as I walk to my history class my ex-girlfriend creeped up behind me and pinched me on the back of the arm. This meeting was awkward at first because I did not know what to say but, don't worry she had plenty to tell me. She first started off by telling me how much she loved Ball State and how wonderful her life was going. She also added in her new amazing boyfriend and how wonderful he is. Oh how I missed her lovely attitude. That was sarcasm. I don't want to come off as a jerk but after spending a year and half with someone, can't you just be nice. I tried to keep the conversation civil and short but she just wanted to draw it out. Then this little meeting led into a whole day of fighting. She is a person that if she isn't right or doesn't get her way she will make your life a living hell. Well I hope her the best of luck with the new relationship and I hope one day she will realize that I'm here for her as a friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment