This weekend started out with a decision to either go home or stay at lovely Ball State by myself. I chose to leave and go home even though my parents had gone camping. I soon this found out that this was the right decision. After my late night steak with one of my best friends and finish my laundry and homework for the weekend, it was soon Saturday. This when my weekend really picked up. I started my day out on one of our lovely one hundred lakes in our county. After a short jumping in and out of the water we went into to dry off for the nights "activities". We started off by going to a Chinese buffet, which later would be visiting me again and other people of the group, then we went back to the lake house to start in for the night. We began with a couple friendly games of.... Well its name isn't very important. After all of our "activities" I'm going say that it was pretty successful night. After our slow rising we went to one of our local pancake house's. We ate up our omelets, biscuits and gravy, and drank all the coffee insight so we could have a lovely cold day on the lake. So I'm going to say that this weekend was pretty amazing and I hope everyone else had a great Labor Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment