As I came back to lovely BSU I noticed this place was a ghost town. Everyone had disappeared. I am lucky that my roommate was still here because I think I would have went insane with boredom last night without him, even though I was kicked out of the room till one thirty because I was "trying to be a good roommate" what ever that means. Well I'm glad to be back at school and out of the wilderness. Showers never felt so good before spending a night of being smelly!
I stayed here during break and EVERYONE was gone!! it was totally a ghost town and now since everyone is slowly starting to come back it is nice seeing faces again! Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteI went home this week so I have no idea what it was like here, but when I stayed here a few weeks ago it felt like a ghost town. So I know where you are coming from.
ReplyDelete