Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Boys Are Back In Town......

This weekend I'm deciding to go home for the second time this year. My cousin is getting married so I was more like forced. So as I plan to return to Warsaw I needed something to do when I got there. All of my friends and I decided to meet up at our high school football game. From there we will find some trouble to get into and hopefully the weekend goes well. Oh my oldest sister is also coming home. She lives in Portland, Maine. I don't get to see her very often so that should be fun. Well I hope everyone has a GGGrrreeeaaattt weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a good time. receptions are always better than the wedding ceremony. but have fun at home! and that's exciting you get to see your sister! i miss my older sister a lot too; but she's coming up for family weekend so I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh Heh...how about this week we steer away from any jay walking, IF you catch my drift!!!

    ReplyDelete