Friday, September 3, 2010

Game On!

Last night I experienced my first Ball State football game. It started of slow but after the second half it started to pick up. We won 27-10. This was good win for us. I was also introduced to tail-gating. This was also a great experience. I tail-gated with my sister and her boyfriend and all their friends. I just want to mention that I haven't seen that many cops in my whole entire life. But, my first BSU football game was really good and I can't wait for my next home game!!!

4 comments:

  1. I went to the game last night too! I am surprised at how many people have never tailgated before, because it was very popular at my high school and i have done it several other times at Notre Dame and Colts football games. It's a lot of fun! My friends and I left after the first half because of the slow start and because we were hungry. Sounds like I should have stayed for the whole game since it picked up later though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never got the chance to tail gate because I was usually playing... Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a pretty good game, it started off slow, but it ended pretty well. I had to leave early to get back to the dorm to watch Jersey Shore. What can I say I'm hooked. GFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. idk about you guys but I felt like the college game is 10 times faster then watching your high school team. Bigger, faster, and stronger guys at the college level make it interesting to watch. love it.

    ReplyDelete